*send me your updated profile at **dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@zodiac-solutions.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title -                                          *Informatica Developer

*Location:                                         * Birmingham, AL

*Duration:                                        *  6  month contract

*Interview Mode –                           * Telephonic + Skype

*Rate : $40/hour on c2c(Max.)*

*Required skills:*

·         Informatica Power Center

·         Data Warehousing

·         Oracle and UNIX environment preferred

·         PL/SQL, Toad, Informatica IDQ, and Informatica Power Exchange (a
plus)

*Responsibilities:*

Candidate must have strong requirements gathering, project scoping and
analytical leadership skills as well as expert coding skills. The position
is responsible for using all aspects of project analysis, including
requirements gathering, technical specification, detailed data mapping,
coding, unit testing and end user acceptance testing. In addition the
analyst is also responsible for developing delivery solutions using
Informatica Power Center, PL/SQL, scripting and other tools.

*Qualifications:*

·         -Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science
Engineering

·         -Oracle

·         -Extensive experience with Informatica Power Center (designer,
monitor, workflow)

·         -Data Warehouse Experience

·         -Strong analytical and communication/presentation skills

·         -Ability to work as part of a team, including working with remote
participants

·         -UNIX

·         -Database Architecture experience

·         Helpful to Have:

·         -2+ years hands on working with PL/SQL tool strongly preferred.

·         -TOAD or similar tool

·         -Informatica IDQ

·         -Informatica Power Exchange

·         -Experience working in a formal data warehouse environment (as
reflected in the use of a formal ETL product like Informatica). This
experience should include the analysis required to bring new sources into
the Data warehouse in addition to ad hoc and/or production support
activities.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Dheeraj Chauhan*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245*

*Phone : 310-598-7807 Ext.- 513*

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

*Hangout : dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*