Kindly do respond on ashish.bart...@tresourceinc.com

Urgent: Please send the best Sr. Level experienced profiles only.

*Sr. Java/J2EE developer (hands on* )

Location : Omaha NE

Duration: 6+ months

*Must have 12-20 years of experience*

We are looking *strong product development background (Must) , *good
communication skill.

Sr. Developer (Java/J2EE) with Hands-on Coding ability

*Architecture experience would be a great plus (preferred)*

60-65c2c

Must have 12-20 years of experience in Java/Retail Doman (Retail – SCM )

·               *This needs to be stronger on technology*. We need hands on
technical java guy with retail supply chain understanding and exposure.
Onsite offshore communication skills is must. Leading team is not required.

·               *Strong Technology Skills with Java* / *SQL* (Hands ON a
MUST)

·               Strong understanding of Retail domain fundamentals – WMS,
Inventory Management etc (Supply Chain)

·               Good exposure to back office operations of Retail like Data
migration, Data Staging etc

·               Ability to work with business users to elucidate short term
requirements and long term road map

·               Deliver on projects through use-case driven approach

·               Strong working experience of Agile and Waterfall models

·               Relating to technology and business scenarios with ease

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish Singh Bartwal

Technical Recruiter

1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Work Email: ashish.bart...@tresourceinc.com

Email Id: ashish.bartwa...@gmail.com

Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 9975

                                                www.tech-resource.com