Dear Business Partner,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title: *Oracle Programmer*

*Location*- Augusta, Maine

*Length*- 8+ Months* *

*Rate : $ DOE/hr on C2C*
Skill Set Required:

   - A minimum of at least six (6) years experience programming in Oracle
   Forms 6, Oracle Forms 10G, Oracle Report Builder 6i, Oracle Reports 10G,
   Oracle PL/SQL.
   - A working knowledge of Unix/Linux scripts and the COBOL programming
   language.
   - Knowledge of Perl and Kermit scripting.
   - Ability to study and evaluate designated business problems to produce
   time estimates for assigned programming tasks.
   - Ability to perform difficult, complex, and specialized programming
   assignments in order to ensure they meet business needs, often without the
   benefit of technical system documentation or formally-documented
   requirements.
   - Ability to work closely with the business staff and core development
   team to analyze business and technical problems, define requirements,
   propose alternatives, and develop solutions that meet the business needs,
   while considering limitations imposed by the current automation environment.
   - Excellent written and oral communication skills.
   - Ability to work directly and regularly with business staff, including
   users and managers.
   - Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment, with minimal
   supervision.
   - Ability to multi-task, as well as prioritize and juggle competing
   demands.

   - Ability to troubleshoot and resolve critical issues, often within one
   business day.

   - Ability to be a team player

Languages used are PL/SQL, Forms 6, Reports 6i and some COBOL in an Oracle
9i DB on a Unix platform. The system is complex with 200+ screens and a
significant nightly batch process

*Preferred Experience: *

§  System implementation activities

§  System testing practices

§  System development and documentation standards.

§  Familiarity with all phases of the project development cycle.

§  Version control software – particularly PVCS.

*Please share resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Consultant full Name:
Contact no. Cell:
E-mail ID: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project:
Salary/ Rate: $   /hr C2C
Visa/Work Status:

Last 4 digits SSN No:
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses:
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details

Thanks & Regards,

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112