Hi Partner,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement & please send me some
matching resumes ASAP.

We are currently seeking a *QA Analyst *for our client in the Denver Metro
area. We invite you to review the position requirements below and apply
today if your skills match our need.

 Must send below me below information with updated CV:-

*Full Name: *

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Work Status:*

*Notice Period/Availability: *

*Hourly Rate on c2c/1099 Basis:*

*Employer Details in Case of c2c Contract:*

*F2f Interview after telephonic round @ own Cost (Yes/No):*

*Best time to call:*

*Relocation:*

*Current Location:*

*Position Type: Contract*

*Location: DTC Area*

*Rate: - Open*

*Duration: - 6+ months*

The position must have a solid understanding of SOA, and have worked with
web services in the past.  Will be testing applications that sit on UNIX
(RedHat) front end and Oracle back end.  Must understand how apps mover from
the server to the network and understand the networking between devices.
Position will be required to analyze requirements or use cases and system
design to develop test plans, test cases and test reports.

   - Contractor needs to be a hands-on problem solver and must be able to
   work in a dynamic, fast-paced, cutting edge environment.
   - This contract position requires interfacing with system engineering,
   development, network engineering, Unix/Windows administrators, lab
   engineering, security, operations and production support.
   - Ability to design, develop and review test plans, test cases, and test
   reports.
   - Ability to comprehend complex system design (high level and detailed)
   both front-end and back-end.
   - Ability to design test strategy for complex systems.
   - Ability to accurately interpret and present software test results (draw
   conclusions from factual results) and their impact on system behavior.
   - Ability to identify and analyze issues, makes decisions, and
   communicates recommendation, rationale, and benefit/risk to the project
   team.
   - Ability to work effectively with project managers to interpret project
   needs/timeline for complex projects.
   - Ability to work effectively in any project team model – agile,
   collaborative, Extreme programming.
   - Ability to effectively and efficiently design and perform integration,
   system and acceptance testing within tight timelines.
   - Ability to document clear, step by step, defects in defect tracking
   system.
   - Ability to identify, design and automate testing.
   - Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
   - Ability to architect and design complex test environments, including
   hardware and networking elements as well as maintenance of those
   environments.
   - Ability to work with ambiguity.
   - Hands-on Service Oriented Architecture testing experience.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*SUMAN*

*Sr.Marketing Executive.*

*Tel: 1-703-372-7830*