Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Smith,* (Recruitment professional with *Zodiac-Solutions*).
With reference to your resume registered on resume portal, I have an urgent
job requirement with our potential client.

Below I am sending you the complete job description and/or required skills
set, please read the requirement carefully and let me know if you would be
interested.

It would be very nice if we can discuss over the phone, you can send me and
email or can call my number *484-436-4302.*

*Job Title        : **Business Analyst with CBAP*

*Location        : **Albany, NY*

·         84 months of experience gathering and documenting business
requirements, while functioning as a Business Analyst on software
enhancement or new development projects

·         84 months of experience leading and facilitating meetings with
business staff and/or end users, to discuss *as-is and to-be*
processes and *business
flows, and analyze gaps*

·         84 months of experience documenting non-functional requirements,
such as performance, security and usability

·         84 months of experience creating business analysis diagrams, such
as workflow diagrams, process flow diagrams and swim lanes, to describe
business processes

·         84 months of experience developing and documenting functional
specifications and system business rules, based on analysis of business
requirements

·         60 months of experience designing system user interfaces,
including the creation of *mockups, wireframes or prototypes*

·         36 months of experience developing and documenting technical
specifications and data models

·         36 months of experience preparing or facilitating the creation of
testing scenarios

·         36 months of experience creating user documentation or training
materials for software projects

·         *Business Analyst certification (e.g., CBAP). A copy of the
certification and certification number must be submitted with the Candidate
Response*

·         *Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field,
from an accredited institution. A copy of the degree must be submitted with
the Candidate Response Form.*

In Case you would be interested in this position and wish to apply, please
fill the following matrix along with two professional references and
updated word resume.

Full Name:

Phone:

Email: