Hi Friends,

Hope you doing fine.

Kindly share the resumes of your consultants for the below Simple JD.

*Please submit the resumes after checking the JD.*

*Kindly **don’t expect my call** for unsuitable resumes.*

Descriptive Job Title

Windows System Administrator

Max Vendor Pay Rate

45

Experience in yrs.

0 to 6 years

Skill Description

Windows System Administrator

Description/Comment:

1. Focus on Windows Systems Administration of Microsoft Windows Servers.

2. Maintain an Active Directory infrastructure including GPOs, RODC server
core, site topology, security/delegation control,

3. Maintain automation tools such as Vrealize and Microsoft DSC (Desired
State Configuration)

4. Powershell scripting

5. Install, configure, and troubleshoot Microsoft servers and other
Microsoft products in bank headquarters and country offices.

6. Install, configure and troubleshoot Bank standard hardware and firmware
(currently Dell)

7. Provide remote assistance and support to IT staff in the different
regions and end-users when necessary

8. Provide support for server backup & monitoring

9. Provide support for File and Anti-virus servers

10. Coordinate with business units and IT staff in regions proposals for
upgrade and or implementation of new technologies/services as well as
procurement of hardware and software

11. Participate in patch management and security administration for Windows
servers.

12. In-depth analysis and problem resolution for complex operating
environments involving Microsoft, IBM, EMC.

13. Determine the impact of requirements on the existing architecture,
systems, and work processes. Work with affected areas to ensure the proper
review/communication of requirements and integration.

14. Determine infrastructure system specifications for hardware/software
compatibility, in close collaboration with other ITS teams and the Office
of Information Security.

15. Perform troubleshooting for security incidents that require software
and network forensic analysis, in close collaboration with other ITS teams.

Location

Washington - DC USA,

Thanks

*------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

*Tiru Moorthy | Talent Acquisition*

*Systems Software Solutions Inc D/b/a 3S USA INC*

*One Tiffany Pointe, #106, Bloomingdale, IL-60108*

*Work: 630-506-6115| Fax: (630)-246-662**4*

t...@3susa.com | http://www.3susa.com/ | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tiru-moorthy-%E2%98%81-cloud-computing-recruiter/9a/607/696>

*Certified MBE/DBE|FBE|8a (SBA) | Honored to serve US Military*

*Disclaimer: *We at 3S USA INC., respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you wish to be removed from this mailing list, please reply
with "REMOVE" in the subject line. Any inconvenience caused is regretted.