Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role: QA Engineer*

*Location:  Cary, NC*

*Duration: 6+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*MAX PAY RATE IS $42/HR ON C2C ONLY*

*Need GC’S/Citizen’s/L2-EAD’S/GC-EAD’S/H4-EAD’S ONLY*

*JD:*

Should have at least 4+ years of experience in the following:

REST concepts, continuous Integration and continuous Deployment experience

QA mind set - find ways to break code

Scripting/programming  experience

Experience with 1-2 major QA automation platforms (e.g. Selenium)

Willingness to work in an agile environment where unit testing, code
quality (automated checks and peer review), and continuous integration are
a critical part of the development process

*Preferred Qualifications:*

Experience in BDD testing(Behavior-Driven Development) and Cucumber

Experience with Java 8

Mobile App testing

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies