*Hi,*

* *

*Please let me know if  you have anyone available who matches this
description.*

* *

* *

*Profile: Oracle DBA/ SQL Server DBA*

*Location : Richardson, TX*

*Duration : 6 months+*

* *

* *

*Position Description:*

Physical database tables and design, works with system administrator and
uses data dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and
security, recovers corrupted data and eliminates data redundancy. Uses
tuning tools to improve database performance. Works with the application
development teams, focusing on the back-end portion of data storage
considerations and performance considerations for application systems being
developed.

* *

*Skills Required:*

DBA with SQL and Oracle administration experience to create and modify
existing scripts that perform activities to all db servers ( Windows SQL2005
and SQL2008 and Oracle .  This will require additional verification
especially when servers exist in protected layers and traffic is going
through firewalls.

* *

*Reply me ASAP with the following details:*

Full Name:

Total IT Experience:

Current location:

Availability:

Relocation:

Visa Status:

*If H1, please provide employers details (Name, email, contact number,
company name)*

Regards,
*Sam (Susheel kr)*
Contact: (510) 744-1700 ext 303

Mail id: sush...@betasoftsystems.com or samtechnoj...@gmail.com

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"

*BETASOFT SYSTEMS,INC*
3911 Paseo Padre(Parkway),

Suite #202,Fremont,CA 94538
Tel : (510-681-4444)  Fax : (800) 368 1322.
"Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". E-Verify Employer