Hi Business Partners

This is Ashok from Keeninfotek.

Title: SAP HR Business analyst

Location: ,Foster city, CA

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: Market

*Required Skills*

DUTIES >>   •Support and configuration of Life Technologies’ SAP HR system

•Reporting and analytics

•Testing of new technology, functionality, interfaces and security •Develop
tools and applications to automate processes •Maintain a suite of existing
applications by implementing new features and fixing critical bugs •Support
the development of standardized end-to-end processes across various global
HR functions •Lead or provide assistance in performing process
re-engineering in order to streamline processes and capitalize on best
practices •Participate in other cross-functional process improvement
projects as necessary

SKILLS >>   •Experience with SAP’s HR Module, including configuration

•Experience with SAP Time Management

•Strong software skills (MS office, Lotus Notes applications etc.)
•Interface design and support (i.e. Payroll, Benefits etc.) •Exceptional
problem-solving expertise •Ability to multitask •Self motivator with the
ability to work with minimal direction •Strong oral and written
communication skills •Aptitude for documentation, innovation and process
improvement

EDUCATION >>   •BS or BA in Computer science, Business Administration or
related field

*Thanks & Regards   *

 *ASHOK*

*Keen Info tek, Inc **| Keen Education Services | Keen University*

*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #*300* || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: **630-364-4263** ||* *|| Fax: (630) 206-0325||
**Email:**as...@keeninfotek.com <m...@keeninfotek.com>**  || **
www.keeninfotek.com* <http://www.tekpartner.com/>*  *

mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.