Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com>* only

*Role:  Build and Release Engineer*

*Location:  **Milpitas, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 3*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY  AND PASSPORT NUMBER for Submission.*

JD:

Develop automation scripts for unit tests, software builds and deployments

Possess strong working knowledge of build and deploy tools, (TFS 2013
preferred).

Have experience working with CM tools such as Chef and Puppet in a Windows
environment.

Experience with continuous integration build systems (Jenkins).

Have performed "smoke tests" in collaboration with QA automation testers
and troubleshooting deployment errors on multiple tiers in a technology
stack.

Define and maintain Change Control process standards and methodologies

Deploy software applications and services on demand within defined outage
windows

Participate in development, testing and Implementation phases in support of
the Software development life cycle (SDLC).

Recent experience managing and implementing Windows 2003, 2008 Active
directory.

Support of Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2010.

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies