Please send  resumes to  r...@masterlabs.com

Hi,

Hope you are doing great,

This is ram from Master Labs Inc Please do let me know if you have anyone
for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with your updated
resume in word format, contact information, current location, visa status
and rate

*Core JAVA/J2EE/IMAP/POP3/RestFul WebServices*

Location: Warren, NJ

Duration: 6 months

Rate: OPEN

Primary Skills*: Core JAVA/J2EE/IMAP/POP3/RestFul WebServices***

Skills:

- 3+ years of experience in *CORE JAVA* with in depth understanding of OOD,
Multi Threading, Design Patterns is Must.
- 3+ Years of Hands on Experience developing *Core Java Framework* using
Patterns is Must.

1+ Year *IMAP/POP3* is Must!!!!

- 5+ Years of Hands on experience in *Javascript,* *JSP, Servlet, Java, XML
& PL/SQL* is Plus

- RAD, *Websphere,* Oracle is a Plus !!

Thanks & Regards,

ABHI RAM