Hi,

My name is Shyam working with Themesoft Inc. I found your profile from job
board and thought you might interested in new job opportunity. Please find
below job details and let me know your interest.

*Job title: Data modeler (ERWIN tool)*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Job Description :*

-          Overall experience around 9-10 years

-          Strong back ground in Data Modeling (at least 4-5 years) using
ERWIN data modeling tool

-          Must have experience in Data Warehousing environment

-          Must have worked on banking projects and exposure to banking
regulation

-          Exposure to MDM is preferable

-          Should be able to work on multiple projects in parallel.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shyam Seth*

[image: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01D1A0A7.D305CB90]

*INC 500 Fastest* *Growing Company*