Hi,

We have this urgent requirement with our Preferred Vendor , if you are
interested please send me your latest resume with the requested
details ASAP.

FULL NAME:
AVAILABILITY:
STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):
CURRENT LOCATION:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
PER HOUR ALL INCLUISVE RATE:

TITLE: Senior Informatica ETL Developer

LOCATION: Lexington, MA

DURATION:

We are currently engaged in a long term data migration/integration
project and are seeking a Senior Informatica ETL Developer on a
consulting to full time direct employee basis.  The Senior Informatica
ETL Developer will be responsible for:

•           Working as a senior member of the integration team on
enterprise-wide systems implementation and migration efforts;

•           Authoring specifications for interface sources;

•           Writing/interpreting design documents, performing detailed
program design, and coding and testing of integration processes;

•           Lead design sessions to break down various interface and
integration initiatives and provide best methods for tool use;

The appropriate individual will have demonstrated experience in the
following:

•           Subject matter expert in Informatica and ETL development
and interface integration;

•           Oracle Databases (10g preferred);

•           PL-SQL / stored procedure experience;

•           TOAD or similar tool;

•           Unix OS, VI commands and shell scripting;

•           Structured coding, unit testing and system testing;

•           Extremely strong documentation, design authoring
experience;

•           Maintain technical documentation;

•           Understand written design/technical specifications;

•           High volume, large transaction experience;

With Regards & Wishes,

RAHUL

Marketing Executive

E Mail: ra...@amplifysystems.com