Hi Friends,

*We have a 5+ Months Contract  for "SAP ABAP-CRM" in Atlanta, GA. If you are
comfortable with this opportunity, then please send me your updated resumes
with interested billing rate and contact information.*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 5+ Months*
*Client  : Coke*

*Write middleware functional/technical specs, design, middleware
customization and configuration, middleware abap, unit and integration
testing, provide training, and warranty support and monitoring of middleware
queues - for both CRM and FILO. *
*Complete Description: *
*Mandatory:** *
*- Basic knowledge of Middleware concept with integration ECC and CRM *
*- ABAP knowledge to handle user exit enhancement for MW. Be able to debug a
queue in case of problems. *
*- Deep knowledge in Middleware area for replication of orders - replication
of pricing conditions - replication of configuration - replication or
customs adapters/objects with delta - replication of customer master data
and materials. *
*- Register/unregister queues (inbound-outbound). Play with filter to
replicate a set of data. *
*- Good knowledge in SAP limitation. *
*- Deep knowledge in monitoring process with CCMS monitoring architecture. *
*- Experience in the creativity - outside modules - to handle replication
for some set of data instead of replicating the full database (example : a
set of customers within one account group and one sales area). *
*- Proactivity to issues - we do not want someone who is waiting for the
client to complain about an issue because the queues are on hold. We need
someone able to monitor and get alerts in place to correct before the client
finds the issue. *
*-Experience in the creativity - outside modules - to handle replication for
some set of data instead of replicating the full database (example : a set
of customers within one account group and one sales area). *
*- Proactivity to issues - we do not want someone who is waiting for the
client to complain about an issue because the queues are on hold. We need
someone able to monitor and get alerts in place to correct before the client
finds the issue. *
*Highly recommended: *
*- knowledge of ordering concept - master data concept *
*- understand the SD and CRM process for ordering. *
*- basis concept related to landscapes infrastructure *
*-experience in remodelization and changes of the administration console so
it is clear to everyone. *
* *
*Behavior Characteristics:** *
*9-5, Mon-Fri, work in team room CCP 327, available before and after hours
during warranty support period, cutover activities and as requested.
Independent worker, good tester. *
* *
*crm middleware technical for CRM - custom configuration  Required  2  Years
*
*crm middleware functional for CRM  Required  2  Years *
*crm middleware technical for FILO  Required  2  Years *
*crm and filo order replication, pricing, master data  Required  2  Years *

*Resumes with the following information will be given preference.*

* *

*Full Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Availability:*

*Work Authorization in US:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email:*

*Rate on C2C:*

* *

*Please ensure all candidates have all skills listed under "Required Skills"
in their resume.*

*Reply - pa...@everestcom <pa...@everestcom.com>.com*