Hi

We have this urgent requirement with our PREFERRED VENDOR, if you are
interested please send me your latest resume with the requested
details ASAP.

FULL NAME:

AVAILABILITY:

STATUS ( US CIT/GC/H1 ):

CURRENT LOCATION:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

PER HOUR ALL INCLUISVE RATE:

Title: Level 2- Audio/video Technician

Duration 6-12 Month  .

Location:  Northfield, IL

Rate: $20 Per hour all inclusive

Must have a car as this position services several sites. (all
local)EST 5-10 miles per week.)

Position could be open immediately.

Client would like us to be discrete, as current contractor may react
improperly at client site.

Must have Polycom and Tanberg endpoint experience.

Must have hands on legacy experience and confidence.

Must be comfortable with submitting , maintaining reports and task
lists.

Would like several candidates.

With Regards & Wishes,

RAHUL