*Face to Face RequiredLocation  :::
          PA-Pennsylvania/PhiladelphiaDuration
 :::                                                 12+ Months *
looking for a Python developer who is also aware of the Dev-Ops model to
some extent.
This person will be working on a very new technology so we are trying to
get a best possible candidate who can be on-boarded quickly and start
helping us on dev side.

DUTIES

• Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal
business requirements or external customers.
• Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
• Oversees testing and develops fixes
• Automate event drive responses
• Automation of hardware
• Support server storage
• Work in an agile environment

Technical Skills:
• Python scripting experience
• Open source experience needed
• Experience with StackStorm preferred but not required

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.