*Please forward resumes to gmah...@usmsystems.com <gmah...@usmsystems.com>*

*Job Title: JAVA Enterprise architect *

*Location : Arlington VA                *

*Duration : 2-3 MONTHS + *

This is a true architect consultant CLIENT is needing on site in
Arlington.  Communication is very important for this and will need an A+
resource.  The environment is open source that is NOSQL, Linux, and Java
based.  There are many errors occurring on the SCADA side which is a java
based program.  This development is being outsourced and need a very high
level technical architect to come on site to evaluate the systems (both
java and linux).  They need to take a very unbiased analysis of the current
environment to pin point the problem.  All citizenships are welcome, but
this is going to have to be an expert developer in all senses with a very
high understanding of development and architecture of Java bad applications
at an enterprise level within open source environments.

*What’s wrong/About the environment?*

·         CLIENT’s energy storage product/system has been malfunctioning
and they need to analyze where the issue is coming from .

·         We have a distributed control system that pushes data to SCADA
system

·         They both run to our Linux servers and both support our Energy
Storage products in the field

·         Using Fedora on top of Linux

·         NoSQL Database

·         The SCADA is programmed in Java

·         Working with our SCADA solution provider (in Colorado) to build
out the SCADA off the shelf product and now they are running into these
continued problems and our solutions provider is not offering a
brainstorming approach

o    Issues include memory issues where the SCADA will blank out

o    SCADA system not writing value correctly

o    Causing interruptions on their product

*What this person will be helping to do?*

·         The manager thinks  that it’s the Java code of their SCADA
application that is the issue but he’s not sure and needs to use data to
prove this to be true ie;  Look at the way the systems are working, analyze
when it goes runs, write scripts to generate the issues to solve them

·         The manager wants to approach it from a root cause analysis
situation and consistently eliminate variables until we end up with
variables that could be wrong

·         Is it Java code? Ideally we want to have it point to the SCADA
system.

·         Is it Linux? Probably not , says The manager  and our Linux
engineer .

·         Is it a database issue?go through log files and figure out what
happened to make application function this way

*Must have the Flex for travel to:*

·         Colorado where the SCADA provider sits

·         Long Beach CA where the deployment center is

*Must haves:*

·         *Emotional intelligence *level is important so they don’t come in
and say hey we need to re-program everything to the SCADA Provider.

·         Identify the source of the problem and prove what the problem is
with data in whatever way they can do that in

·         Look at the way the systems are working, analyze when it goes
runs, write scripts to generate the issues to solve them

·         How the tools are working together to figure out where the
sequence of failure is.

*Regards*
*Mahesh. G                                  **Ranked No.3 in the Washington
DC area-Washington Business Journal, 2015*

[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CBEFC5.D9CC1EE0]

*A CMMi Level 3 Company*

*Driving the Business Trend*

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A

Phone: 703-880-4184 | Fax: 703-263-2113

Email: gmah...@usmsystems.com || www.usmsystems.com

ISO 9000 and ISO 20000 Certified Company

Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­; *Inc5000*  *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in *

*[image: image005]*

  Office Locations: Washington D.C| Atlanta | Boston |Hyderabad |
Bangalore, Indian