Hi Associates ,

Hope all are doing great !

This is Rajesh from Gerbera Technologies Inc.

If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement. Please reply back
with your update resume ASAP and I will get back to you or I would really
appreciate if you can give me a call back at my desk number- (+1-314-499-4172
/ 4173)OR you can reach me at :raj...@gerberatek.com

1) Role: Consultant - JDEdwards *Functional*

Location: Portage,MI

Duration:6 months+

*2) *Lead - JDEdwards E1 Technical

Location: Portage,MI

Duration:6 months+

*3) **JDE E1 developer*

Location: Portage,MI

Duration:6 months+

*4)* Associate Consultant JDEdwards D and L-L4.1

Location: Portage,MI

Duration:6 months+

*Thanking and Regards,*

*RajeshIT RecruiterGerbera Technologies Inc.Phone : +1-314-499-4172 /
314-499-4173Fax : +1-636-594-5574raj...@gerberatek.com
<raj...@gerberatek.com> | www.gerberatek.com <http://www.gerberatek.com/>*
*Gtalk:-rajesh.gerbera...@gmail.com*