Dear Business Partner,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

*Job title:  **Data stage **Integration Architect ***

        Located in *Columbus** Ohio*

        Rate: $ Open / hr on C2C**

        Duration: 6 months + will possible extensions

*6 month contract, Columbus, Ohio, The rate is Open and there are 4
positions. *

*We are looking for Data stage Architect with strong Integration experience
*

Requires a keen understanding of a broad variety of Integration techniques,
patterns, tools and methodologies and the appropriate application of such to
efficiently integrate a wide variety of Enterprise Applications.

Ability to work independently, to communicate well and to coordinate with
numerous teams and people to accomplish goals.

Performs assessments and listens to internal/external customers to
understand and anticipate their needs and determine their priorities in the
context of the overall enterprise.

*Minimum 2-3+ years of rigorous Integration Architecture* and design
experience is MUST with either Strong ETL technology (IBM DataStage, Quality
Stage), DataWarehousing Integration skills, OR MQ, Message Broker, WebSphere
Adapter, J2ee Web Services OR SAP PI, Basis Integration skills

An understanding of Service definition and orchestration. Exposure to
*SOA*is a plus.

Experience with *Supply Chain** domain is a plus*

*Please share resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Consultant full Name*: *
Contact no. Cell*:*
Email id*:* <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location*:*
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: *
Availability to join project*: *
Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: *
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*
Last 5 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details

Thanks

Bindu Sagar

781-544-4799 ext :112

bin...@boston-technology.com