*Need GC or USC onlyLocation  :::
         MN-Minnesota/Eden PrairieDuration  :::
                         6+ Months contract *

- 8+ experience with Microstrategy platform
- Good communication skill

* Perform all phases of application development including requirements
analysis, application design, code development and testing
* Design and implement product features in collaboration with UX/design
staff and business stakeholders
* Select, adopt, create, and extend reusable components and libraries
* Work very closely with data management team to drive solutions
* Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality
software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
* Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
* Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving
performance
* Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with
solutions as required
* Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
* Research and champion new technologies

*We are going through Prime/Preferred vendor for this position... *

Regards,
Upendra Nath
(Deputy Resource Manager)
Ramy Infotech Inc
Phone : 408-317-9256 Ext-311

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is
the better way to reach me.