*!! Immediate Interview !!*

*Position: INTERACTIVE DESIGNER (UX design)*

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : scheduled to go through the end of the year with possible
extensions*

*Below is the job description for the new Interactive Designer position in
Philadelphia, PA. Candidates local to or nearby Philadelphia are required
for this position. The rate is up to $50/hr. corp. to corp.*

**Resumes must be submitted with a link to the candidate’s portfolio for
consideration.*

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Our client is looking for someone to join our UX/Design team as an
interactive designer.

The ideal candidate should have a strong background in UX design.

They should be fluent in creating interactive wireframes/prototypes in
addition to being an incredibly talented visual designer.

The ideal candidate is well experienced designing interactive experiences
and considers themselves user advocates we well as conceptual and visual
storytellers.

They have a solid understanding of site architecture, user interfaces,
content, navigation and know how to pair them with forward thinking design.

They take great pride in all of their deliverables and have a keen eye for
detail.

Strength in designing for responsive websites, knowledge of the design and
how it will look and react in different screen resolution.

The candidate will work in close collaboration with both the UX strategy
and Development teams and report directly to the UX Manager.

REQUIREMENTS (Desired Skills & Experience)

•             Background in UX design, visual design and a strong
conceptual thinker.

•             Strong design background: 3+ years of interactive experience,
a vast knowledge of industry tools, and solid understanding of designing
intuitive site functionality, interactions, and user interfaces in addition
to the ability to execute strong visuals.

•             Someone who can work independently and as part of a team. You
will be doing both, so we want need people who can work on their own as
well as communicate and collaborate with other team members.

•             Working knowledge of Sketch and experience with the Adobe
creative suite.

QUALIFICATION DETAILS:

Typical day:  Creating conceptual designs for the JBS responsive design
initiative for the journals Cell, Lancet, etc. The client has a series of
templates that need to be designed and some additional pages that need to
be designed; overall, about 1,000 comps.

This person is going to report directly to the manager. They will work both
with the manager and independently to come up with the designs. We have an
overall look and feel of the site already. For example, let’s say that
there are 53 templates. Each template will have shared assets and also
custom assets. We need this person to come in and conceptualize this for
us. This person will need to have a strong understanding of responsive
design – mobile (phone/tablet) first into desktop. They need to really
understand how responsive design works and how things are going to work on
three different screen resolutions. They will also work with our front end
developers who will be taking our designs and making them into code. There
will be regular design reviews as well. They don’t necessarily need to be
the person to speak to these designs, but will need to participate in these
meetings. The person in this role will be working with different internal
teams, so they need to have strong communication skills and be comfortable
in describing changes.

The client uses Sketch to create design comps. Sketch experience would be
preferred, but it works a lot like Photoshop or Illustrator, so if somebody
has experience with them it is a quick ramp up. They also will need to work
on a Mac for this position.

*They work in somewhat of an Agile format – it’s not full Agile, but
definitely Agile. Two week sprints, every other day standups; so candidates
should be familiar with an Agile environment.*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ishant*

*Sr. IT Recruiter*

*Technocraft Solutions LLC |* *Partner with XDimension Technology*

*Email**: **ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact**: **(972)2324173 Ext 113*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID**:  **ishanttechnocraft*

*LinkedIn:* *https://www.linkedin.com/in/ishant-dayal-574317100
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ishant-dayal-574317100>*

*www.technocraftsol.com* <http://www.technocraftsol.com/>* |*
*www.xdimensiontech.com* <http://www.xdimensiontech.com/>

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*