Hi,

Hope you are doing well, My name is Sam and I'm a recruiter at Enterprise
Solutions, Inc. I came across your resume on a job board and wanted to
check if you are available for a project. If you are available, interested,
planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required
qualifications and interest, please call me  at (408) 693-3156, and send me
your updated resume and below mentions Details at
sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

*Job Title: C++ Developer*
*Location: Waukesha WI*

*Engagement Type: Contract*

*Skills Required (highlight and bold one primary skill)*

*Technical*

*• 5+ Yrs of exp in C++ Application development on Linux*

* • Linux / Unix • Scripting languages: bash/ Perl / python • Test
environment development / Test automation experience • Work with global
teams • Work with medium to large teams • Good communicator*

*Keywords*

*C++, Linux, Scripting, bash, Perl, python, Test automation, Test
environment development.*

*Personal Details of the consultant*

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Rate/hr or Salary per annum

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Email : sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Contact-Desk-4086933156

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
logo]