Hi Friends,

Please do let me know if you have any consultant for the below requirement.

*Please send profiles to rud...@solutiongraph.com*
*
*
***COMPLETE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER REQUIRED FOR THIS IF IT IS A CAPITAL ONE
POSITION
*

*Job Title:* Cognos Admin
*Internal Job ID:* PR2279920
*
* *Work Location:* US-IL-Peoria
*Position Type: *Indefinite
*Bill Rate:* 60
*Job Length:* 6 M

*Job Description:

We have a short-term need for a resource with very specific skills as part
of a development project that we have going on at client. The person that we
are looking for needs to have previous experience installing, configuring,
administering, and supporting Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server (TFS). This
is a Version Control / Defect Management tool that we are using for our
application code (.NET). Previous experience as a TFS Admin, TFS Build
Master, TFS Support is what we are looking for.

Must Have:
• 3-5 years of Cognos system administration experience
• 2 years of Windows Server 2003 OS experience
• 1-2 years of batch script development experience
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Business Information, Engineering or
related fields
• Experience with Cognos capacity planning
• Experience with Cognos performance tuning
• Excellent communication skills

*

*Highly Desired:
• Experience with WebSphere
• Experience with Apache web server
• Experience with Tomcat middleware
• Experience in Cognos reporting
• Experience in Visual Basic
• Experience in Java
• Experience in Java Script
• Experience with Cognos SDK
• Ability to work independently and in a dynamic team environment

Job Vendor Notes:

*End Client is *Caterpillar*
Technical

--