Informatica/ETL Developer

Amplify Systems is a global technology solutions company with
interests in consultancy, software development, outsourcing and
staffing. We offer a complete portfolio of services for the industries
we serve. We offer services to many different industries, and our
clients span a broad spectrum in terms of revenue, project time and
project size.

We are currently looking for candidates to join us as our permanent
employee and work as a consultant to our clients. We are looking for
experienced Informatica/ETL developers as well as inexperienced
candidates.

For inexperienced candidates we provide training and employment.

The next batch for the training is starting on August 2nd in NJ.

Required Skills: Good communication skills
Little SQL knowledge

Key features: - 5 Weekend classes.
- Unlimited lab/server time.
- Hands-on training.
- Homework and assignments
- Will process work visa and green card for the qualified candidates.
- Highly skilled and hands-on experienced faculty professionals.
- Course is designed to meet market needs and placement objectives.
- Seats are limited, contact immediately and give your career a huge
boost.

Thanks & regards,

Lata Srinivasan
VP of Operations