*Hi ,*

Please find this job description and do send me updated resume and details
in below format.

*Title:               **Business analyst  *

*Location:*         *Atlanta, GA*

* Duration:         Long Term *

*Experience with Property and casualty insurance domain is must .*

·         Minimum 8+ Years of Insurance Business Analysis Experience
particularly in Commercial Auto line of business/ Corporate Fleet Specialty
in P&C insurance.

·         *Solid knowledge on Commercial Auto/Corporate Fleet*  (IF they
have Fee management experience is strongly preferred).

·         First best experience would be strongly preferred.

·         Strong communication skills with proven experience working with
business users to elicit requirements.

·         Good understanding of Agile and Product Owner Roles &
Responsibility.

·         Proven experience in developing User Stories & Use Cases.

·         Highly Analytical.

*Please send me your details in this format**.*

Candidate Full Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Visa status :

Tel No :

E-mail ID :

Skype ID :

Notice period :

Availability for Interview (Time & Date)

SSN :

Dob:

*Thanks and Regards*

*Manish Srivastava*