Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

**

*Job Title: **Sr.Weblogic Portal developer** need *

*Location: *San Francisco, CA

Duration*: *6 Months +

Rate: $*OPEN*/ on C2C

*Job Primary Skills*:**

*Skills Required*:

*             Web logic Portal 10gR3 / 9.2  (Most Important)

*             Object-Oriented design skills

*             Java, JDK 1.4.x

*             J2EE (JSP's, Servlet's, Tag Libraries, JSTL, NetUI tags)

*             Spring framework

*             XML, XML Schema, DTD JDBC, SQL

*             HTML/JavaScript/CSS

*             Struts 1.1 / 2, including modules, tiles & validation
framework

*             ANT

*             Source Control (ClearCase, PVCS or similar tools)

*             Web Services (JAX-WS, JAX-RPC)

*             Clear Case

*Desired Skills: *

*             Castor or XMLBeans (or other JAXB - Java/XML binding
framework)

*             iBATIS or Hibernate

*             JavaMail api

*             UML

*             JMS

*             Junit

*             LDAP through JNDI

*             UC4

*             Unix (Linux, AIX or Solaris)

*             Unix Shell Scripting

*             Quality Center or similar defect tracking

 *Please share resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Consultant full Name*: *
Contact no. Cell*:*
Email id*:* <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location*:* IL
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: * Yes
Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M/ D / Y)
Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: * H1B
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*
Last 5 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details

Thank you and best regards,

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112