Dear ALL,

*Hiring Now .................. Please Reply to my official ID with your
consultant resume and details to neh...@truglobal.com
<neharj0...@gmail.com>*

*Note: Please mention the subject line as "As per our Discussion" ... *

*We have UI / PHP Developer opening with our Direct Client in Menlo Park,
CA.....*

*Let me know, If you have any "UI - PHP Developer".*

*SKILLS - Java, PHP, JavaScript. Looking for UI Developer with strong
Backend Integration... Must*

*Rates are Open.... I mean it... :)*

*Interview Process: Shortlisted candidates will have a Technical Round and
then Skype Interview with Client.*

*Note: Visa Copy is mandatory.... Thank You...  *

*Regarding Job Description:*

*Our client is not looking for any specific skills, They are looking for
simple candidates who should be genuine..... If you do have any matching
profiles, Please do send me OR Call # 650-488-5109 for more details...
Thanks soo much .. :)*

*Thank You,*

*Neha Salam Shaik*
*neh...@truglobal.com <neh...@truglobal.com>*