Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

**

Today I have 3 requirements for you and I have given the description below.
The .Net Architect requirement is the one that can be closed with out any
technical interview.

*THE FIRST TWO ARE DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT & THIRD IS A BACKFILL WICH CAN
BE CLOSED WITH OUT A TECHNICAL INTERVIEW.*

*1. REQUIREMENT ONE:*

*Title: WebSphere Portal Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6-18months*

   - *IBM WebSphere Portal 6.0/6.1*
   - *RAFW Experience Must    *
   - Below are the requirements
   - Proficient in IBM WebSphere Portal 6.0/6.1 administration
   - Rational Automation Framework for WebSphere (RAFW) implementation
   experience.
   - Production WebSphere Portal setup experience.sanjose
   - Proficient in WebSphere Application server 6.0/6.1 administration.
   - Siteminder TAI/Webagent setup experience.
   - Jython/Jacl/python scripting experience
   - LDAP administration experience is a huge plus.

*2. REQUIREMENT:*

*Title: WebSphere Portal Lead Developer***

*Location: San Jose, CA***

*Duration: 6-18months***

Below are mandatory & must have skills – *ALL THE BELOW BOLD ARE MUST HAVE
SKILLS *

   - *Strong experience in  Java/J2ee, WebSphere Portal Server 6.0
   Application development and    *
   - *Administration using JSR 168  AB*
   - Experience in Themes and skins customization.sanjose
   - *Experience in Javascript, DOJO 1.3x, AJAX.   *
   - *Experience in Spring and Hibernate, Oracle and Solaris.   *
   - *Played Lead role in previous projects.   *

*Good to have – preferable to have skills.   ***

   - Worked in onsite offshore model
   - Maven, Clear Case

*3. REQUIREMENT: (No Technical Interview)*

*Title: .Net Architect *

*Location: Amarillo, TX*

*Duration: 18months+*

*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*

   - Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
   Information Systems or a related area; Master*s Degree in Computer Science
   or Business a plus.
   - Minimum of 8-10 years experience designing, developing, and
   implementing middle-tier and distributed systems with 3-5 years serving as a
   lead architect.
   - Business process reengineering experience.
   - Strong knowledge and experience working in all phases of the Software
   Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & Agile.
   - Strong technical understanding and experience working with the windows
   based application using following technologies/frameworks: MS Visual Studio
   framework 3.5 (Vb.net), MS Workflow, WCF Services, SCSF, TFS, UML, XML.
   - Experience implementing Rule Manager preferably iLog BRMS
   - Expertise in Enterprise Architecture

*Please share resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Consultant full Name*: *
Contact no. Cell*:*
Email id*:* <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location*:* IL
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: * Yes
Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M/ D / Y)
Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: * H1B
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*
Last 5 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details

Thanks & Regards,

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112