Hi,

Please respond to the below requirement with updated resume and contact
details.ASAP
Need someone that can start right away, client has an urgent need.

Job Title : Release Engineer
 Location:  CA
 Duration: Long Term

 Position Overview:

 In this role, we are looking for a release engineer/web server admin to
 provide production support to for our Engineering Operations.  Administer,
 monitor and manage large-scale production environment for some massive web
 applications and you will participate in a 24X7 on-call production support
 rotation

 Specific Skills:

 Strong experience administering any web app servers: JBOSS, Tomcat,
 Weblogic, etc .  This is the most critical skill set for this role
 Perl or Shell Scripting
 Execute tasks related to application deployment environment support and
 release engineering in accordance to the established process under the
 guidance of Release Project Managers
 Experience with Subversion
 Perform builds and deployments to tightly-controlled test, stage, UAT,
 Production Support, Staging and production environments
 Implement automated procedures for deployment, configuration, startup, and
 shutdown procedures of services, tools, application servers
 Should have experience in executing above mentioned activities in a complex
 environment involving multiple servers/services/applications/ tools
 Technical knowledge in Unix OS and Shell Scripting, knowledge in Oracle
 database.
 Should have good analytical skills to debug deployment problems without
 taking help from developers

 MUST HAVES:

 Strong experience administering any web app servers: JBOSS, Tomcat,
 Weblogic, etc
 Experience with Release Engineering, and experience using Subversion
 Strong Unix OS skills

 IDEAL Skills:

 Scripting in Perl, Shell or Bash.
 Experience supporting a large high transaction system/production support
 experience
 Any other info:

 Need someone that can start right away, client has an urgent need.

 --
Thanks & Regards,
 Sukumar,

 suku...@volgasystems.com
 (408)-216-7673(voice)
 (888) 345.5071 (Fax)
 www.volgasystems.com
 IM : volgasystems1
 http://groups.google.co.in/group/recruiting-simplifies
 Disclaimer: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.