Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

**

*Job title: **Sr. J2EE Developer*

Location:  Westford, MA

Rate: $ Open / hr on C2C

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

*“8+ years of previous JEEP/JAVA development experience in a business
environment*
" Proven experience and a strong desire to think and deliver strategically
while remaining proficient and engaged tactically with solutions.
" Demonstrated competency in Java and Object-Oriented technology along with
an understanding of middleware, persistence, and web integration principles
" Experience working within a disciplined software engineering process
including requirements management, design, test, configuration management,
and maintenance techniques
*" Extensive  hands on experience with JEEP technologies,  Hibernate, Serves
is a must*
*" Strong knowledge of user *facing JEEP technologies, JEFF, Struts
" Experience developing professional web based user interfaces
" Extensive experience with RDBMS (DAB, Oracle, SQL Server)
" Extensive experience with Jobs, Web logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat.
" Experience with TODD, automated build and supporting technologies, such as
Joint, Maven, Hudson.
" Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and written & verbal
communication skills
" Knowledge of common development platforms, such as Eclipse
" Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work well within a team and
meet deadlines
" Strong analytical and problem solving skills
" Ability to work within and simultaneously lead a team
*" Strong experience designing high performance database schemas and writing
/ optimizing SQL queries for performance
" Strong experience with profiling Java based software, including working
with profilers such as JIP(Java Interactive profiler), ESP. (Extensible Java
Profiler), Profiler, Optimize it, Dev Partner, Probe, Vantage Analyzer*

*DESIRED SKILLS*

" Application performance tuning skills
" Experience with software development best practices (RUPP, XP, and Agile).

EDUCATION
B.S. Computer Science or equivalent degree.

*Please send resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Candidate full Name (including surname):* *
Contact no Mobile*:*
Email id*:* <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location*:*
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: *
Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M / D / Y)
Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: *
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*
Last 5 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thank you and best regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112