Hi,

Greetings for the day
Hope you are doing well..

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Websphere Portal
Develope/FL . I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile
and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward me
your updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Websphere Portal Developer
Blue Cross of Florida
Jacksonville, FL
9 plus month contract
Phone Interviews only
c2c: open
Contract

Websphere Portal Development Experience is the primary skill.
The perfect candidate will be able to work independently, able to work
more than 45 hours per week, and possibly weekends.

3 years of IBM WebSphere portal (6.0) coding and unit testing
(Critical requirement)
6 years of J2EE (J2ee, ajax, hibernate, spring) coding and unit
testing (Critical requirement)
6 years experience writing technical designs
6 years troubleshooting experience
Excellent communication skills
Able to work in fast paced high integration team (internal and
external dependencies)

Job Requirements:
•       Bachelor’s degree in related business area or equivalent work
experience and 6 or more years of related work experience
•       Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, product development
methodologies, database methodologies and system integration
*Demonstrated experience programming using .net and SharePoint
•       PC Skills
•       Demonstrated experience using SQL or similar query language
•       Demonstrated experience using debugging tools (RAD)
•       Demonstrated experience using versioning tools (Clear case)
Hibernate - 3-5years experience
Struts 6 years experience
Oral Communications - Most Important
Spring – 3 years experience
WebSphere Application Server 6 years experience
WebSphere Portal - - 3 years experience
J2EE 6 years experience
Technical Writing - 4 years experience
Object Oriented Analysis and Design 6 years experience
Websphere Portal Development experience
Agile Methodology
RAD
Spring