Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

**

*Job title:**Sr. Datastage *developer with* **ETL workflow exp***

Location:  *Columbus**, Ohio*

Rate: $ Open / hr on C2C

*REQUIRED SKILLS: *Just send good quality people

Ability to design ETL workflow that is optimized to run in an agreed upon
Data Load window
Design Datastage containers and other reusable components
Experience developing ETL routines for Master Data Management (MDM)
solutions
Experience with IBM Datastage software running in large data volume
environments is a must.
Must be able to understand and enforce standards around data classification,
confidentiality, and integrity.
Must be able to work well with data analysts and *Data Architects*.
Provide leadership on technical issue resolution and project delivery.
Create test plans and create routines where required for error handling and
capturing metrics.
Should have experience with DB2 and possess strong SQL skills.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server a plus
Solid communication skills and ability to multitask in a fast paced
environment
Previous experience with *Banking/Financial* Services a plus
Experience with IBM Infosphere a plus
3-7 years development experience with IBM data stage.

*Please send resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Candidate full Name (including surname):* *
Contact no Mobile*:*
Email id*:* <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location*:*
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: *
Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M / D / Y)
Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: *
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*
Last 5 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards,

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112