Hi,

Greetings for the day
Hope you are doing well..

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for C#, .NET 4.0
Framework Developers (2 positions)/NJ & NY . I would appreciate if you
could go thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If you
are interested please forward me your consultants updated resume.
Also provide me these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Candidates MUST HAVE at least 2 months of .NET 4.0 Framework
experience. Requirement is below

Position : C#, .NET 4.0 Framework Developers (2 positions)
Location: Newark, NJ and NYC
Duration: 1 year with possible extensions
Rate: open
Rate Type: 8/hr professional daily rate

Important: Candidates must be available for an in person interview.

Job Description:
Our Wealth Management Solutions (WMS) IT organization is looking for
two intermediate to senior level .Net Application Developers.
Location: The selected candidates should expect to work in Newark, NJ
and New York City.
Target Start Date:  ASAP
Level:  Intermediate to Senior (5+ years of experience)
Duration: 1 year (with possible extensions)
Job Description:
The selected candidates will be a part of a highly talented team which
is working on a multi-year project to redesign the WMS platform. The
WMS platform consists of several subsystems which the individuals will
develop, implement, document and then provide training for current
staff. Candidates must possess strong oral/written communication
skills, work well with others and have the ability to multi-task.
Responsibilities Include:
-        Working closely with the development management team to
design and implement use cases
-        Designing and coding web applications, services, and batch
processes using .NET framework 4.0
-        Documenting code using XML comments
-        Testing all code development utilizing unit test framework
-        Performing “profile and performance” analysis
-        Training current staff.
Required Skills:
-        .NET framework 4.0
-        C#, ASP.NET MVC 2, AJAX, Windows Communication Foundation
-        Extensive (5+ years) .NET development experience
-        NHibernate, SQL, SQL Server 2008
-        Visual Studio 2010
-        Expert in Object Oriented Programming
-        Expert in Service Oriented Architecture
-        Expert in multicore/multithreading programming
-        Experience with multi-tier development
-        Experience with UML diagrams
-        Experience with multi-tier design
-        Experience with unit test framework
-        Experience with Team Foundation Server 2010
-        Knowledge of Microsoft Patterns and Practices
-        Knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation
-        Knowledge of IoC (experience with Castle Windsor a plus)
-        Knowledge of Telerik controls is a plus
-        Knowledge of CodeSmith is a plus
-        Knowledge of Sandcastle is a plus
-        Knowledge of mainframe technologies is a plus
-        Familiar with Application Lifecycle Management
-        Knowledge of wealth management business and overall Financial
Services industry experience/knowledge is a plus
-        B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or
similar.

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-5041
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.