*Hi Friends,
Hope you are doing good today.*

*I have an Immediate need for "SAP FS-CD Architect" for my direct client,If
any one send me refer me one consultant then my company will give $3K for
Refereal fee....Surely*
**

*Job Title:     SAP FS-CD Architect
Location:     Atlanta, GA
Duration:    Full-Time*

*Job Description   *
•  Have a good understanding of FSCD Business Process and preparation of
business blueprint mapping the AS-IS processes to TO-BE processes in SAP
FS-CD.

Conduct fit-gap analysis and bridge gaps to improve business processes.
Customize the SAP Insurance Collections & Disbursement module to suit the
business

processes.
•  Have a good understanding of Payments, Returns, Refunds, Payments Scheme,
Installment plan, Dunning, Collection Agency, Auto clearing rules,
Receivables,

Reports . Prepare Test plans, Review of test plans, Conduct unit &
integration testing. Be responsible for Functional/Technical Enhancements
including

application interface development and delivery manage End User Training.
Provide thought leadership for development, testing approach and test script

execution.

Deeply skilled SAP FS-CD (Collection & Disbursement) configurator of the
FS-CD module.
Overall 10+ years of experience with 3-4 years of FS-CD configuration /
design skills.
SAP Insurance implementation exposure is an added advantage
Hand on experience on any other SAP insurance module & SAP FI is an added
advantage

*Major Responsibilities*
Typically will participate in Design, Implementation and Testing including
activities
Should be able to conduct blueprinting in a consultative mode
Task unit and program design.
Data structures design.
Module interface design.
Write and modify user documentation.
Work out a detailed plan on the task assigned.
Review detailed designs and test reports.
Execute configuration management on test source code and test documentation.

Participates in work/product (document/code) reviews.
Interaction within own team at operational level.
Logs effort, size and defect data.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohammed Adnan
Technical Recruiter