Hi,

Please send me the Profiles to

*chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com*

*

We have hot requirements on *.Net Architect -- Minneapolis, MN*

Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…

*Phone Hire*

*Need two professional references from recent projects*

*Title                ** ** :           .Net Architect*

*Duration           **:*            *6+ Months*

*Location         ** ** :           Minneapolis, MN*

* *

*The Job Description is as follows:*

* *

Ø       Architect & Elite Developers

Ø       8-10 yrs design and development experience

Ø       demonstrated expertise in c# development

Ø       excellent communication skills

Ø       eye for performant coding

Ø       capable of interpreting and applying abstract design

Ø       experience refactoring for performance

Ø       large project, large team experience

Ø       hands-on integration experience

Ø       understanding of NCPDP preferred

* *

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Chakri*

Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adam Information Technologies, LLC

402 Gammon Pl, Suite 370
Madison, WI 53719
*(*:   608-237-1724 (O) ||   Fax: 608-237-2211
****:** * chakri.thu...@adaminfotech.com  || URL:  www.adaminfotech.com