Hello ,
Hope you are doing well!

have an open position that we thought you may be interested in.
If you are interested and available or know someone else who is, please

contact me. If you are unavailable, but are rolling off of your current

project within the Next 6 months or so, can you please write a quick

response so that I may follow up with you?

Job Title:- Data Analysts
Location:- Charlotte, NC
Duration:- 6 MOnths

Data Analyst with strong SQL skills

Job Description:-
Our client, a leading telecom provider, is seeking several Business

Intelligence Data Analysts to join its team in Charlotte, NC.
Qualified candidates should have 5+ years experience as a Technical

Analyst.
Candidates will be facilitating, as well as participating in requirements

review sessions with business and/or technical teams and will develop

business and/or technical requirement specifications adhering to standard

templates. Other duties will include: develop other supporting

documentation such as source to target mapping documents, use cases,

business logic flows, process flows, requirements traceability matrix,

etc.;
provide support for internal project, identifying, researching, and

analyzing the issues in order to develop solutions and resolve recurring

issues;
write the requirements for the development team to correct the issue;

drive and assist with data analysis to improve operation including

uncovering data anomalies and performing research of other forms of key

operational data to enable efficiencies and overall data quality.

Thanks
Sriram Prakash - prak...@panzersolutions.com
203-983-9475