Hi

Hope doing Good,

This is shankar from Tech Tammina .we have the following requirement if you
are comfortable with the requirement please send me updated resumes to
san...@tammina.com

POS: Web Developer

LOC: Rockville, MD

Duration: 6 Months

Web Developer

Qualified candidates will have development experience across all phases of
the systems development life cycle. Experience with ASP.NET<http://asp.net/>,
C#, XML, JavaScript, etc. on large-scale web applications is required.
Qualified candidates will have excellent communication and interpersonal
skills. Must be able to work well in a team environment.

*Essential Job Functions:*

   - Use C# and .NET technologies to write code and perform testing and
   debugging of Web applications which run on various Web Browsers (e.g. IE,
   Firefox…).
   - Create documentation and procedures for support, installation and
   maintenance of various Web applications.
   - Work with the quality assurance staff, customer support and operations
   technicians to troubleshoot all application level issues.
   - Ability to provide on-call support for critical systems, this involves
   the ability to remotely diagnose problems with data center staff.  Carry and
   respond to a cell phone.

*Skills*

   - Bachelors degree in comp science or equivalent
   - 3-5 years industry relevant experience
   - Required: C# and ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>, OOA/OOD, HTTP, HTML,
   JavaScript, XML, SOAP/WSDL, XPath, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
   - Preferred: AJAX.NET <http://ajax.net/>, XSLT
   - Familiarity with MS SQL Server