Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com
Job title: Siebel Analytics

Location:         CO

Duration:         6 months (good chance of extension)

Rate      :         $ Open / hr on C2C

*Job Description:*

Extensive experience with Pre-Built Analytics

   - 5 years experience Informatica development expereince

   - Extensive PL/SQL experience

   - Familiarity with multiple Oracle Business Suite R12 modules in 02C and
   supporting data models

   - Strong analytical and problem solving required
   - Extensive experience of OBIEE application version 7.9.5 or 7.9.6

      Candidate will design, document, develop, test and maintain complex
data extract transformation and load ETL programs using Informatica.

Designs, documents, develops tests and maintains complex applications using
OBIEE RPD.

Excellent skills in data warehouse design, packaged models and dimensional
modeling

Experience leading project implementations and teams from requirements
through deployment

Experience implementing both custom-built DW/BI solutions and purchased
DW/BI solutions for packaged software.

Experience with OBIEE (Siebel) and Oracle DAC preferred

ETL development, experience with Informatica

Dashboard and report design and development

*Please send resumes with below details, which saves time...***

Candidate full Name (including surname):* ***

Contact no Mobile*:*
Email *id: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>** ***

Current location*:*  **

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: *

Availability to join project*: *

Date of Birth:* *(M/ D / Y):

Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: *
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: ** *
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project*:*

Last 4 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext:112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
Best Quote of the Day : "Be yourself. An original is always worth more than
a copy."