Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com and satya.sur...@gmail.com

Title: Sr. Citrix Consultant

Location: Marlborough, MA
Length: 6 months

This would be a strategic role addressing Cloud-computing, virtualization
and Citrix XenApp solutions.

MUST possess the following experience:

   - Minimum of 5+ years of business experience
   - 5+ years of Citrix administration to include in-depth knowledge of
   XenApp 4.5/5 and Citrix Access Gateways
   - 5+ years as a Windows System Administrator with strong knowledge of
   Microsoft Windows MCSE / MCITP or equivalent experience
   - Windows administration, configuration, and system level support
   experience
   - Experience with Active Directory
   - VMware ESX virtual server software experience
   - Network and server monitoring experience
   - Understanding of TCP/IP and network services such as DNS, DHCP etc
   - Understanding of Microsoft Windows security concepts
   - Server hardware setup, configuration, and support
   - Experience working with and administering custom developed and 3rd part
   applications
   - Experience with one or more of the following is a plus: Citrix CCA or
   higher certification
   - Experience with Microsoft SQL
   - Experience with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
   - Experience with Windows web services and IIS SAN administration
   experience
   - Experience with high availability such as Microsoft cluster and network
   load balancing

*Best Regards*

* *

* *

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

*