Hi,
This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Client* - DubMeNow

*Location* - DC Metro Area

Rate:$50/hr c2c all inclusively

*Personal Characteristics*

·   A penchant for perfecting UI / UX is critical

·   Resourceful and results-driven with a passion for learning and applying
new cutting-edge technologies

·   Fosters new ideas and exudes and innate an intellectual curiosity,
energy, and passion

·   Strong service mentality –putting the needs of others ahead of personal
objectives is core to the company’s culture and this position’s success

·   Highly entrepreneurial, resourceful and results-driven.

·   Possess a blend of confidence, humility and generosity

·   Organized and detail-oriented with a keen sense of when issues need
outside help to resolve quickly

* *

* *

*iPhone Engineer*

*Salary Range:* 60 – 80k w/ equity and bonus* *

We are seeking an iPhone Engineer to help develop new app modules for the
iPhone platform. He/she will report to the Mobile Lead Engineer.

This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineer to build innovative mobile
products for an exciting startup!

*Responsibilities*

·         Design, develop and unit test iPhone apps

In light of the critically important role the iPhone Engineer, we seek an
outstanding talent who will bring the depth of academic and technical
experience along with the personal qualities well suited for the challenge.
Ideally, the candidate should have more than six years of professional
experience; however, we will consider candidates that have less but show
great potential.

Specifically, the successful candidate should possess:

*Academic Experience*

The candidate should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business,
computer science or related field; a masters degree in computer science is a
plus.

*Technical Experience*

·         Six years of development experience in a managed memory
environment (C, C++, Obj-C)1+ Years experience with XCode and the iPhone SDK

·         Reference counting environment is a plus (e.g., Win32/COM, iPhone)

·         GCC / GDB experience is a plus

·         Experience in memory and processor constrained environments (e.g.,
embedded systems, high performance server systems).

* *

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com