Hi

Hope doing Good,

This is shankar from Tech Tammina .we have the following requirement if you
are comfortable with the requirement please send me updated resumes to
san...@tammina.com

Java Developer
Location - Central Jersey
duration : 6months

Our direct retail client in Central NJ has multiple consulting opportunities
for Senior Java Developers!  The ideal candidates will have previous
experience working within a team of developers on large scale projects.  The
current project is past the requirements gathering phase and is in the
process of coding.   In addition, our client has applications which were
written over the past two years and candidate will be responsible for making
changes to these applications based on new requirements as well as bring the
applications to new versions of the framework they were built on.

 Java/J2EE, WebSphere and Tomcat, Spring framework, AJAX (Ext.JSor Dojo or
another AJAX framework), revision control system - SVN, knowledge of
application architectures and data modeling techniques.  Also must have
experience in any of the following relational databases such as AS400/DB2,
Oracle, SQL Server or MYSQL. Experience writing stored procedures &
triggers. Candidates must have at least 5 years of Java/J2ee experience, and
excellent communications/presentation!

Thanks & Regards

Shankar

703 349 1651