Hi, Hope doing good.

Please go through the below requirement & send me your consultant updated
Resume along with the below details ASAP.

*Total years of Experience: ***

*Full name: ***

*Rate: *

*Legal Status: ***

*Availability for the Project: *

*Phone No. for Interview: *

*E-Mail ID: *

*Current Location:*

*Location Preference:*

*If H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #*

* *

* *

* *

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS*

*Position: *My SQL DBA

*Location: *San Jose, CA**

*Duration: *3 Months

* *

*Our client in San Jose is looking for a My SQL D**BA. It is a mid-level
role. It is an initial 3 month contract with chance for extension.*

* *

Support customer databases in Master/Slave/DR environment
Must have good knowledge of MyISAM and Innodb
Setup good MySQL practices
Document DR and failover process
Performance monitor
Help customer with deployment to databases (schema change, conversation of
myisam to innodb etc)
Troubleshoot customer database issues
Establish good monitoring and maintenance scripts

* *

* *

****SEND UPDATED RESUMES TO ra...@tammina.com

I look forward to your reply!

Best Regards

*Rahul* | Tech Tammina

Phone: 703-463-9761 | Email: ra...@tammina.com <ra...@tammina.con>

P*       Please consider the environment before printing*