Hi

Hope doing Good,

This is shankar from Tech Tammina .we have the following requirement if you
are comfortable with the requirement please send me updated resumes to
san...@tammina.com

Job Title :   Web Developer
Location :    Auburn Hills, MI
Duration:  2 – 3 month contract

The client is looking for the following skills:

LotusScript
JavaScript
Formula Language of Lotus Notes
Coding, Testing and Implementing changes to existing Lotus Notes
Applications
Following written standards and procedures
Gathering detailed requirements and creating detailed estimates of work
Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills

Thanks & Regards

Shankar

703 349 1651

san...@tammina.com