Hi Partners,

                 We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

Title: Documentum Developer

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: 3 months

Experience: 7

*Primary Skills: Documentum, Web publisher*

Documentum Developer Analyst will be involved in daily Documentum production
support covering troubleshooting users' reported issues and reacting to
automated monitoring alerts.

This position will also participate various project works in the area of
Documentum.

 Required Skills –

   3+ yr of Documentum Web Publisher 5.X/6.X experience

- Java programming - CSS and XSLT

- Previous experience with website templates

- Documentum 6.X upgrades experience

Preferred Skills

- Crown Partners SiteBuilder

– .NET WEB DEVELOPMENT Intermediate,

Req... Tools: Documentum WCM 5.x Admin/Support Intermediate,

Req... Documentum WCM 5.x Development Intermediate,

Req... JAVA Intermediate,

Req... Remedy Intermediate,
Des... .NET 3.0 Intermediate

--