Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*: *Sr. C#/VB.NET Developer with Banking exp

Location: Columbus, OH

Start: 12/6/2010

End: 5/6/2011

Rate: $Open/hr on C2C

*Job description & Responsibilities***

- Microsoft .NET developer for the Online Banking (OLB) applications

- Requires strong grasp of structured development methodology, i.e. RUP/Use
Cases, Agile Development, etc.
- Experience with the Corilian Voyager framework is desirable
- Must possess a thorough knowledge in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>,
VB.NET<http://vb.net/>,
XML, CSS, Javascript, SQL Server.
- Major responsibilities will include migrating the existing OLB
applications from *VB 6*, VB.net 1.1 to c# .net 4.0.
- Candidates must be proficient in both VB and c# .net.
- Experience upgrading existing code is a plus.

*Responsibilities:*
- Adhere to structured development lifecycle methodology
- Create Detailed Design documentation based on detailed requirements as
defined by Business Analysts
- Present designs in design review sessions
- Develop and modify MS .NET-based code
- Present code in code review sessions
- Conduct structured unit and integration testing
- Provide defect analysis and resolution support for system and user
acceptance testing
- Provide support for system implementations

*Mandatory Requirements:*
- C# 3.5+
- VB.Net
- ASP.Net 3.5+
- WCF 3.5+
- Cross-browser compatibility development and testing
- SQL Server 2005/8 stored procedure development
- Unit testing experience; Test-Driven Development (TDD), Mocking
- Agile process execution: branching, merging, Continuous Integration (CI),
parallel development
- Enterprise, team-based development
- Work well with other developers: both senior and junior to your
skillset/expertise
- Exhibit best practices, follow standards and present suggestions while
remaining flexible and open
- CSS/JavaScript
- Able to deal with some level of ambiguity and limited functional
requirements - need to interpret existing solution for requirements.
- Willing to assist, guide and mentor less-experienced developers
- Work well in a deadline-driven, high quality expectations, rapid-paced
environment

 **

*Desirable Requirements:*
- Voyager
- VB6
- Microsoft VB6/.Net 1.1 upgrade/conversion experience
- TFS for version control, automated builds experience
- Quality Center experience
- Jquery
- Enterprise Library, Log4Net, NHibernate/LINQ to SQL/Entity Framework, IoC,
etc. framework
 experience
- Performance/load testing
- Security/vulnerability testing

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time... *

Candidate full Name:

Contact no Mobile:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
*
An Inc 5000 Company for 2010***

*A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)***