Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title:* *Sr .Net Developer

Location:* Pittsburgh, PA*

Duration:* 6 months + *

Rate: $45/ hr on C2C (All Inclusive)

* **Job description & Responsibilities*

   - Microsoft .NET Experience, 5+ years experience. C# and Oracle
   experience preferred, but VB.NET <http://vb.net/> will be considered.
   - Oracle 10g/11g. 3-5 years experience in production Data Fixes . PL/SQL
   development including stored procedure, function and trigger development
   - Database object design experience a plus. Use of tools like TOAD,
   Erwin, Visio, etc. a plus.
   - Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5/4.0
   - Knowledge of the following required: ADO.NET
<http://ado.net/>(Datasets and Data Readers), Collections, Microsoft
Enterprise Library, IO
   functionality (streams, readers, writers).
   - Solid understanding of the OOPS concepts including Inheritance,
   Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Public/Protected/Private/Internal, Classes
   vs. Structures
   - Experience with XML, XSLT, XML Schemas a plus.
   - Experience building ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> pages and building
   user/custom controls.
   - Experience with building .NET SmartClient applications a plus (in
   addition to ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> experience).
   - Experience must include designing and building web services , WCF
   services and WPF UI.
   - Experience working in a team environment required.
   - Experience building a system from a design documents required.
   - Ability to raise issues and questions regarding a specification or
   design and be able to resolve them appropriately required
   - Customer facing skills

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time... *

Candidate full Name:

Contact no Mobile:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com
*
An Inc 5000 Company for 2010***

*A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)***