Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*: *DataStage with ETL Developer

Location: Columbus, OH

Duration:* *6+ months

Rate: $ Open / hr on C2C

*Job description & Responsibilities*

ETL Data Stage Developer with *8+* years of IT experience with core
expertise in working with Data Warehouse (DW), and Data Marts (DM).  This
person will be a go-to resource for questions regarding DataStage and will
also be performing development work within the tool.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*   will involve all listed duties
along with answering questions/mentoring team members doing this work.

   - Involved in requirements gathering and source data analysis and
   identified business rules for data migration and for developing data
   warehouse data marts.
   - Involved in identifying the data inputs from various source systems
   depending upon the business requirement.
   - Created source to target mapping documents from staging area to Data
   Warehouse and from Data Warehouse to various Data Marts.
   Ability to create low-level design and developed various jobs and
   performed data loads and transformations using different stages of DataStage
   and pre-built routines, functions and macros.
   Creation of logical and physical data model using Oracle Designer.
   - Used DataStage Designer for developing various jobs to extract,
   cleansing, transforming, integrating and loading data into Data Warehouse.
   - Used DataStage Director to schedule running the server jobs, monitoring
   scheduling and validating its components.
   Used DataStage Manager for managing DataStage repository (view and edit),
   define custom routines & transforms, Import and export items between
   different DataStage systems or exchange metadata with other data warehousing
   tools.
   - Used Hashed file to extract and write data and also to act as
   intermediate file in a job. Hashed file is also used as reference table
   based on single key field.
   - Parameterized DataStage jobs to allow portability and flexibility
   during runtime.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time... *

Candidate full Name:

Contact no Mobile:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thank you and best regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112