Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*:* Mid. *WCF/C# *and* ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> developer** *

Estimated Start Date:  12/01/2010

End Date:  5/31/2011

Location: Redmond, WA

Rate $*48.00/hr* on C2C max I can do

PLEASE NOTE: There are two open roles within this requisition.

*Project Description: *

WCF position but they need  *C# and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> coding skills
and *solid unit testing abilities as well as AppFabric and PowerShell to
reflect on the resume in the responsibilities under their specific
projects…please let me know if you have any candidates

Middle Tier Developer exp with SOA / WCF / MVVM experience.

The focus will be on tuning for performance and scalability as well as
designing for extensibility and maintainability. The highest levels of
quality in the design and code will be expected.  You will need to
understand key concepts like decoupled design and the importance of testable
code to work well on the team.

*Skills and Qualifications:*

·        Enterprise level SOA and high availability service design skills

·        Solid understanding of OO

·        Strong problem solving skills, creative thinking and strong verbal
as well as written communications skills

·        Excellent* C# and ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> coding skills and solid
unit testing abilities*

·        Strong experience with *WCF, AppFabric and PowerShell*

·        Experience with Concurrency and Thread Safe code

·        Experience with Inversion of Control (IOC), Dependency Injection
(DI) and Test Driven Development (TDD)

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time... *

Candidate full Name:

Contact no Mobile:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com

*An Inc 5000 Company for 2010*

*A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Looking for business prospects from your esteemed organization
****