Dear Business Partner*,*

Very Urgent Opening-Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

Job title*:* Sharepoint Developer

Duration: 6 months +

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Rate: $*Open */hr on C2C MAX Low

*Programmer analyst will be responsible for*:
1. Code SharePoint application with workflow capabilities. The application
will gather information and based on input will produce reports, workflow,
etc based on inputted value.
2. Assist with unit testing, FUT, UAT.
3. Responsible for code migration and deployment planning.
4. Assist with warranty period afterwards before transition over to the
Application Maintenance and Support team

*General skills: *
Experience with all aspects of the application lifecycle (requirements,
design, development, testing, and deployment)
- Broad set of technology understanding.
- Application Infrastructure (ie network, operating system, storage, etc)
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize own workload, under changing
conditions, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to collaborate with other IT teams.

*Technical skills:*

Expertise in requirements gathering and developing high-level and detailed
design documents (required).

Solid communication skills and SharePoint mentoring/solution design
capabilities (required).

Experience with Quest Web Parts (required).

Experience with MOSS 2007 KPI’s, Excel Web Services, and InfoPath forms
development (desired).

Experience using VSTA to populate Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and/or
Microsoft Excel charts with data from SharePoint lists (desired).

Experience with Nintex workflows (nice to have).

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time... *

Candidate full Name:

Contact no Mobile:

Email id:

Current location:

Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):

Availability to join project:

Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):

Rate:

Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):

How long you candidate Visa valid:

How many years candidate having US experience? :

Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO):

Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:

How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :

Last 4 digits SSN No:

Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :

Does Candidate have a car/license? :

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please feel free to contact me for any further clarifications

Thanks & Regards

*Bindu Sagar*
Resource Manager
Phone No: 781-544-4799 ext: 112
Fax No: 508.519.9180
Boston Technology Corporation
33 Boston Post Road West, STE 110
Marlborough, MA-01752, USA
bin...@boston-technology.com
www.boston-technology.com

*An Inc 5000 Company for 2010*

*A certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)*

Looking for business prospects from your esteemed organization
****