*Hi *

*We have an urgent requirement for one of our client.*

*Please respond ASAP.*

*Title: **OBIEE / Informatica developer (F2F required)*

*Location : NJ*

*Duration : 6+ months*

**

*OBIEE Developer*

This person should have excellent data analysis and *Informatica
ETL*architecture/design/development skills.  The work is focused on
the
*implementation* of Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIEE
10.1.3.4) as part of a Siebel CRM project.

*Required Skills/Experience *

* Excellent knowledge of Informatica 8.6.x ETL tools and mappings

* Design and development of ETL workflows for creating all data warehouse
tables, to support initial load, refresh and on-going update strategies
(Oracle Business Intelligence Applications 10g)

* Design and develop Datawarehouse Admin Console (DAC) schedule (Oracle
Business Intelligence Applications 10g)

* Work with the BI Application Developer to:

   - Configure ETL process flow

   - Suggest index strategies and other adjustments to optimize performance

   - Tuning on detailed, base aggregate and additional aggregate fact and
dimension tables

  -  Configure new and modify existing Informatica Workflows

* Knowledge of Siebel CRM OLTP source system data model(s) is required

* Experience with Packages and Procedures

* Understanding of the Oracle Data warehouse Admin Console (DAC) Server,
client configuration

* 4+ years experience in Informatica/ETL/DAC

Please respond with *Resume, Rate and Phone numbers* of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

--
Best Regards,
Amit